If you really want to get to know someone, ask them these questions. You might be surprised by the answers.
- Who matters to you?
- Who inspires you?
- What is it about that person that inspires you?
- How has your behaviour changed as a result of their influence on you?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What have you done that you’re most proud of?
- What do you want to change about yourself?
- What is your passion?
- What appeals to you about it?
- What are you doing about it?
- If you had unlimited (time / money / resources) what would you do?
- What makes you laugh?
- What makes you cry?
- How old are you… on the inside?
- If you had one last piece of advice to give, what would it be?
- What is the biggest change you’ve made in your life recently?
- Why did you make it?
- What did you learn on the way?
- What frightens you?
- What makes you keep going?
- What is holding you back?
- What gets you our of bed in the morning?
- What films / books would you recommend to me?
- When did you last experience a shift in your world-view?
- What brought it about?
- How has it changed you?
- What do you do with your time?
- How do you have fun?
- What should I have asked that I haven’t yet asked?
Image by Sigurd Decroos via FreeImages.
So, what is your answer to question 21?
One thought on “20 Questions to Really Get to Know Someone”
I love these questions 🙂