You are like grass. I am like grass. The Book says so.
All people are like grass…1 Peter 1:24 (NIV)
Ways that people are like grass:
- Grass grows.
- Grass needs to be looked after.
- Grass produces more grass.
- Grass is hungry for light.
- Grass looks good. That’s part of its purpose.
- A single blade is unimpressive. Grass is better in community.
- Grass provides nourishment.
- Faced with a barrier, grass doesn’t give up. See the way it opens up the cracks in pavements? With enough persistence, life can find a way.
Ways that people are not like grass:
- Grass is green. Most people are not green.
Yes, I have an odd sense of humour.